Airway Assessment Training Model (BT-CSIE)
- Product Description
- Training Head-tilt/Jaw thurst maneuver/Sniffing position.
- Ventilation with a Bag-Valve-Mask.
- Oropharyngeal airway and Nasal Airway available.
- ET-Tube, LMA/i-gel, Combi-Tube and a Laryngoscope training.
- Chest rising during ventilation is observable and possible to check the appropriacy of intubation through auscultation.
- An alarm alerts for dental injuries due to an immoderate use of a laryngoscope.
- Head-tilt/Jaw thurst maneuver/Sniffing position are indicated.
- Depth of a tube indicated when using an ET-tube. (Normal/Intubated to the right bronchus)
- Esophageal Intubation indicated when using an ET-tube.
- Detailed data regarding respiration such as respiration rate, volume and expiration time, respiratory rate/min indicated.
- Gastric inflation indicated.
- Display device based on a touchscreen method.
- Training history can be logged through auto checklist and manual checklist.
- Evaluation list can be amended, excluded or deleted.
- The result date can be saved.
- An bluetooth-enabled device so that easy to install and move.
- User can select AC 110V/220V 60/50Hz power or Battery power.
- Product specifications and configuration
· Adult Torso Manikin - 1EA (A bluetooth-enabled devices and including controller)
⊙ Display and In/Output Device
· Tablet PC - 1EA (Including a software based on the graphic)
· Lubricant - 1EA
· Power Converter (9V DC, 1A) - 1EA
· Battery holder - 1EA
· Storage bag - 1EA
· User Guide - 1EA